JMG is providing the following services for owners who do not occupy or rent their homes.
JMG will do the following:
- Complete and file the required forms.
- Conduct weekly exterior and interior inspections of the premises.
- Provide a monthly report with pictures (as needed) to the owner.
- Collect mail from the property, and open, scan and send to owners any mail that is clearly not considered “junk mail”.
- Operate all faucets and fixtures on the property to ensure that they function properly on a weekly basis.
- Walk the perimeter of the structure to check that windows and doors are locked.
- Address any plumbing issues that are discovered.
- Respond to emergencies as notified and required by the City.
- Review the performance of other services: pool, gardener,
- Pay for property services from funds in trust.
- Monthly financial report
- Weekly inspection of ceilings for water leaks